Sunday, July 5, 2009

Official heartbreaker

" When I'm alone, I'll think back the memories we had together"



Today I woke up at 10:30AM, when I looked at the mirror
I saw a girl who cried last night, till her eyes turn to panda eyes.
makes me really pain to let go.


I chat with him last night, wanted to ask him whether we can celebrate his birthday,
he's answer made me disappointed and heartbroken,
If we celebrate his girlfriend would come along,
what makes me? A lonely girl who walk with couples
So embarrassing if others looked at me


Why can't he think of the consequence that how would I feel about being uncomfortable
Are all guys like that? I always ask myself
When I'm alone I looked up the sky and said:
" Where would you be? Must be with your girlfriend dating happily right?"
And sometimes I will think of the old days when we talked about lots of things.
Sorry I didn't it coming,
Sorry I being selfish for not believing that you've a girlfriend
Sorry for myself for being an idiot.


Went to see dad in the hospital,
after that I went to Jaya Jusco with my mom and my brother,
seen a lot of couples again,
forget about it


There's so many Michael Jackson's music album in Speedy,
even there are lots of people
crowded in front of the TV Screen to watch his old concert performance.
" Michael do you see how much we care? Hope you're in heaven being happy."

5 comments:

pRiNcE eMoWeN said...

Deeply obsessed into with ur feeling is a good thing,but if its do deep.It wil oni destroy urself...At last ni hurt.

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

XiAoBeNdAnㄨ♂单身家族♀ㄨKeViN : Already hurt, mei shen me fen bie. sigh how to fang kai ne? how to wang ji ne?

pRiNcE eMoWeN said...

hw?each ppl osos different de...c u wan use which way nia...2moro wo tel ni hw bahx?

Lonely girl said...

chill girl~
time will makes u forget everything~
the feeling of HURT will be gone soon..
think more positive ya~

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

♥ JianLin建琳 ♥: thx jian, I will keep tat in mind!! muacks my sister!! ^__^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...