Monday, July 6, 2009

Being Happy, Hope it last forever

"Hope my smile will stay happy!!"


Today in school Christin, Sharon and Monique was discussing about something. They talk about last Saturday where Sharon, Wendy and Kevin went to pavilion together.Talk about how Kevin cares about me the stuff like that. I was like OMG, can't even answer what question they asked. Sorry guys!!~ ==''


In class there are lots of rumours about me and Kevin. All my classmates keep asking me about Kevin is he my boyfriend or something. The question they asked me, again I don't even know how to answer. Even Michelle asked me what happened during Friday at Mc'Donald between me and him.

[Sorry Kevin let everyone talked about us like that, hope you're not angry]


I meet Kevin after school at the same place where he waits for me 7-eleven.We talked a lots of things, made me happy I didn't feel any sadness within me ,It makes me feel that maybe I can let "him" [one I like before] go easily. I just check that I'm not chosen for NS [National Service]. YAHOO~~~

Thanks Kevin for everything!!

3 comments:

pRiNcE eMoWeN said...

ohoh?i wanted 2 ask tat nehx...i always 4gt,u gt tio ns bo....xixi,gud norx,bo tio ns XD
fang de xia jiu hao bahx XD
but i did nth though,wo jz keep repeating repeating n repeating
wo sha sha le X_X T_T

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

XiAoBeNdAnㄨ♂单身家族♀ㄨKeViN: aiyo repeat den repeat lo, but ur repeat leh make me laugh a lot leh, haha~~ but dunno how long will it last..T.T

pRiNcE eMoWeN said...

ohoh?yea miehx?xixi
hei hei,dun think wad wil happen in future,most important is nw

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...