Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Begining for me`~

I want to start over..
I don't want to live a world full of sadness,
I want to be happy.

Gave "him" a birthday present early,
I decided this is the first and the last time I'm going to give him,
Slowly my heartache heal quickly,
someone give me a strength to hold on,
to be happy with.

I don't want to be uphappy,
I don't want to cry because of him,
this is the last time,
and I don't want to get hurt because of him.

I want to be happy,
but can I be happy that's the problem??
Can I trust someone again?
can I fall for someone again?
Will I get more hurt than last time?
Who knows....^__^

5 comments:

pRiNcE eMoWeN said...

hei hei~~~u wil gt 2 love other agn XD XD...
herm,jiang think jiu hao bahx XD XD

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

hehe, ya.
I dun want wei ta shang xin,
but wei ni kai xin lo ^v^

pRiNcE eMoWeN said...

oh?zhen de mahx?xixi~~~ ><

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

of course!! ^v^

pRiNcE eMoWeN said...

hei hei~~~><
hapi nehx XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...