Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy or Unhappy?

Today I went to school as usually,
Christin & Monique so excited to see me,
asked me what happened yesterday between Kevin and me.
OMG, still don't no how to answer them. =="

I supposed to me happy in the morning,
but until the head academic teacher wanted to see our whole class students,
even class 4 Prinsip 1 is there.

She really got nothing to do,
read our Mid-term exam's result,
first was 4 Prinsip 1,, their result was up on the screen too.
Ain and her crazy Friends complained and asked the teacher to Zoom their result clearly.
I was so mad till I scolded them, cause if teacher do what Ain said,
Our result will Zoom clearly as well.

Really makes me sick,
hate people like them!!
After 12.30pm Sharon notice her history text book was not returned by
One of MPV Class students who came to borrowed.
She burst up in tears,
Christin and I quickly find her text book,
I ran to the form one block and looked for it.

Christin try to call me to stop running,
but in my head was thinking of finding Sharon's book as quickly as I can.
Luckily I helped to find out who borrowed the book and returned to Sharon,
Later I feel a little dizzy, I guess I didn't ate much during recess,
I just ate one bread and I run 3 times to help Sharon.

OMG, I really can't even focus properly,
after my mom came to fetched me after school,
I ate my lunch, but after I ate I feel like wanted to vomit,
don't feel so good.

At 4pm,
Went to tuition,
didn't see "him", he is at the back of the office,
Teacher Jaya was late,
and the notes was not ready to pass to us.

Around 4:30pm
"he" came in the class and asked Jaya something,
I was indeed shocked when I see "him" come in.
I didn't look at him in the eye, he didn't either .
sadly dissapointed, but I kept my smile without letting my friends know that I'm down,
I keep laughing and smiling, after they leave, the smile faded.
What should I do now???!!!...

6 comments:

pRiNcE eMoWeN said...

ni a ni a ni a...
b hapi,dun like tat bahx...stay hapi nehx

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

XiAoBeNdAnㄨ♂单身家族♀ㄨKeViN: I know, practice now lo

pRiNcE eMoWeN said...

-.O,duno ni nehx...
worried bout u X_X
herm,practise huhx?zhi ra yi dian..dun force urself

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

XiAoBeNdAnㄨ♂单身家族♀ㄨKeViN : ok ok, I will happy de, Yuyan they all got pei should be can happy de!! ^^

pRiNcE eMoWeN said...

en en~~~jiang jiu hao XD

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

XiAoBeNdAnㄨ♂单身家族♀ㄨKeViN: c lo, they keep my mind busy then wo ok de

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...