Friday, July 3, 2009

Good and bad day

Today I went to Mc'Donald with Kevin,
there are lots of people,
His friends are there too.


When I was there, feel a little uncomfortable, brings back the bad memories of form 2 case.
Lucky I keep calm, and think of Happy things.
I didn't get to talk much with Kevin
cause he's busy chatting with his friends, after that he had to run to somewhere.

Later, he came back, he's sweating like crazy and see like he is going to pengsan. Few minutes later, his friend call him again, and his gets mad. Didn't see him like this before, usually see him very happy.

Being with my friends and all keeps my mind busy, If I'm alone and nobody speaks to me, I will think of "him"



I thought I can handle by meeting him in tuition,
In the beginning was fine, but after class I went to see science teacher at the same time his beside him. I did chat with him after finish talking to Sue Li and teacher, I feel fine. But later on, is just between him and me. We talk about tuition stuff, after that there's nothing to talk about. It makes me more lonely and feel that I did something wrong.



Since he has a girlfriend he really change a lot, avoid to talk to me.
Really makes me sad, I wonder how I'm going to recover. The pain just won't disappear, I really want to go back to the past as we are friends and all. But he just doesn't understands me. T^T

4 comments:

cold said...

aLL AREADY PAST!LET GO THE SADNESS!TMR WIL BE A GOOD DAY!

pRiNcE eMoWeN said...

Herm,cant b fren mah cant norx.If u wan,he dun wan.Force he osos no use de.Like wo,wo osos gt like tat.Though gt a bit xin tong narx...

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

Wendy: I really hurt about it

XiAoBeNdAnㄨ♂单身家族♀ㄨKeViN: Not dun wan be fren with me, is he dosen't talk to me like he use to

pRiNcE eMoWeN said...

ohoh!yuan lai,herm...mayb he jz dun wan his bf chi cu bahx?hu knws?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...