Sunday, July 26, 2009

Can't get you out of my head

The moment I wake up
the first thing I ever think about is you
Why??
Why I can't get over you, after so long???


I want you out of my life, but I can't do it,
you left without saying goodbye, do you know how hurt it was for me??
I thought the moment you left I can forget you easily.

I was wrong I can't forget you at all,
think of you every hour, every minute, every second.
I miss you, I even SMS you, but you didn't reply me at all

Why you want to hurt me so badly???
My heart hurts, feel like dying,
WHY???

I've done so much to stop thinking about you.
Spending time with my friends,
watching movies, listening to music,
during that time my mind was kept busy,
didn't think of you, I thought I was done with you.


As time pass, I'll think of you again,
you're in my mind,
the same smile, same laugh, the same you.

COUNTDOWN THE DAYS YOU LEFT:

6 Days

I love you, always....

Even though you hate me

You're the one I loved forever....

~emikreovik.Aeolin

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...