Saturday, July 4, 2009

Imagination day

Today I went to Pavilion with Sharon, Wendy and Kevin.
I reach to Pavilion around 2:30pm, cause I need to visit my dad in the hospital.
Went to KFC to meet Sharon and Wendy, since I'm late I decided to belanja them watch a movie together.

During the movie in the Cinema room, I seen a lot of Couples everywhere, some Kissing, hugging holding hands. It makes me think of "him" more, I can't get him out of my head. I keep clam and think of happy thoughts and it makes me feel better.

After the movie, we met Kevin outside the cinema.
I really hope his not angry for waiting for us, cause yesterday I already seen his angry face. Wendy and Sharon went to wash room, and Kevin keeps worrying about me. Actually I was thinking about last night what Psy told me about the "bad news".

He is going to leave soon for further studies, for me it was too soon for him to leave. I cried for one hour with Psy beside me, I feel much better after crying. At night at 11:30pm I begin to sms with him till almost 1pm. I didn't sleep much, but doing this to communicate with him I think is alright.

But I think again why should I get sad when I'm with my friends, I think straight and forget about it and keep my mind busy talking to Sharon, Wendy and Kevin. It's fun to be with them, special Kevin the love expert [LOL! Thanks a lot].

At 7pm its time for me to go back, I was waiting for my bus to come at Wangsa Maju LRT station. I met Wayne, it seems that he went to KLCC on his own. We sat the bus together and went home.

Today really imagine he is right by my side, but it's not going to happen,
just let go and move on...

5 comments:

cold said...

u ah!he go singgapore also is a good thing like de!cox man man u jiu can forget he de!dun cry and dun think so much!

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

Wendy: xin tong leh.

pRiNcE eMoWeN said...

ni corect a bit...
a ending,is a new beginning...

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

XiAoBeNdAnㄨ♂单身家族♀ㄨKeViN : Is not easy but also hv to try, hope all of u keep my mind busy.

pRiNcE eMoWeN said...

keep ni bz woarhx?herm,nt hard nt easi...but its lke forcing de way lai de o.O,its like forcing urself 2 4gt it...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...