Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tired..confused..angry


Today I'm exhausted, I slept for 5 hours,
went to school feel like wanted to faint.
At 9:00pm Christin & Michelle had an argument,
not quite sure what happened.

When science class was over,
I had a gastric again,
thought was not that serious didn't care about it.

I ate a little during lunch time,
and I off to meet Psy at Suria tuition,
We sat a cab to Statice Salon Hair Studio.

I wanted to cut my hair cost about 20 dollars,
after that we went to S + J at Jaya Jusco after I had what I wanted to buy,
we went window shopping, my gastric pain starts again.
I didn't let Psy know, cause I don't want her to be worried,
I just endure the pain and act that's nothings wrong.

At 4:40pm we sat a cab to tuition,
and I felt asleep during class for about 3 times.
Embarrassing...
Later the class was over, I think I've found out who is "his" Girlfriend.
but I not quite sure whether I'm correct.

Should I keep on guessing?
before I think about this my emotions are ok,
but after wanted to figure who is she
I'll get a bit angry and less happy for no reason.
How long this will take?
I'm ready to forget, but why I still want to hurt myself more and more??

5 comments:

pRiNcE eMoWeN said...

no nid guess...
man man jiu hui find dao answer...
then knw jor..jiu dun care jor
waste n confuse urself nia if guessing

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

en, u're rite.
but I dun want to know le,
not important.
I just want to be happy ^^

pRiNcE eMoWeN said...

Yea~~
u gt the point nehx~~~
bingo~~~ XD
guai guai o XD

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

but who will make me kai xin ne?

pRiNcE eMoWeN said...

wo norx,ke yi mahx? o.O ><

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...