Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy but also a bad day

Today I woke up at 7am,
don't no why can wake up so early,
I get ready and went to MC'Donald to meet Kevin, Michelle & Christin and Wendy.




Mom fetch me to LRT station,
and I took a cab to MC'Donald.
Cost fee about 5 dollars,
Half way to there, Kevin already waiting for me outside ^@^,
that time didn't smile cause been stress by Christin chui wo.


But lucky Kevin manage to clam me down,
my smile came back, ^^
we to one shopping centre first before we held to Jaya Jusco.




At that time I'm having gastric,
maybe I didn't eat much..
Kevin quickly went to buy 100plus & a hot Milo for me.
Really happy he helped me alot. Really Happy^@^



Lunch time we went to Kepong KFC,
Christin and Michelle went to buy cinema tickets,
while Wendy, Kevin and I ate first.
Oh man, I ate a lot today, =="
worried will get fat!!!



Finish eating, Kevin and I went off first,
cause I need to meet my aunt to see a doctor,
so many laughter's during that time.

Found my aunt and went to the clinic,
doctor told me that I can't ate too spicy food and don't drink too much ice water.
have to obey and take doctor's advice.
around 2:30pm I went to Sungai Wang alone,
at that time "He" sms me saying that his alone at Time Square and there is no one accompanied asked me to go Time Square.



Reach to Time Square and about 30 minutes later,
meet "him" at Borders bookstore.
Wow I don't know how long I waited until "he" finally appear,
then "he" was finding someone,
I asked who," he" said that he saw his friend and he is following us.


I was like so angry, then I clam myself,
nevermind that.
When to 6 floor, Snookers Club
real boring but I already promise to accompany "him",
so I just sat around the corner and watch "he" and his friend play.



After awhile, someone appear
one of Suria Center's stuff, [it was T]
OMG!! I really mad at that time, feel like being used for nothing,
and "he's" face like he done nothing wrong.



I guess that is "his" girlfriend, I don't want to know either
I stuck there for 2 hours without doing nothing,
Stuck there my feet just won't move,
Later on I ran out and "he" sms me
"Eh, where u going? Din notice u leave already leh"
I was sad at that time didn't reply "him",
2o minutes pass I send him a sad emotion to "him"
Do you know what "he" reply me?
"Anything?"
Agrh....I'm so piss.


At 6pm I wanted to leave,so I sms "him",

"Go first, Since you're not alone got someone accompany you."

"His" reply was

"You don't want to play bowling meh?"

"Don't want le, you play lah."

"You suka la" [What??]




Why I so dumb to believe "he" needed me,
wanted to accompany "him",
I guess I was wrong....

Reach home I think of someone smile,
then my mood was fine...^@^

8 comments:

pRiNcE eMoWeN said...

oh?no spicy n cold food huhx?omg,wo sha liao nehx...go buy 100+ somore,sad...
herm,ni hapi jor at nite?jiang jiu hao le ><

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

no la, u buy for me I really hapi nehx.
En. I say be4 mahx, think of kai xin shi. ^^

pRiNcE eMoWeN said...

oh?>< en narx,dui a dui a
if i nt so nub,i earli earli jiu go buy hot milo mah mei shi norx X_X

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

hapi~~^@^

pRiNcE eMoWeN said...

oh?><,shi mahx?hw hapi o?

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

ya la, then want wo unhappy??
aiyo~~ >_<

pRiNcE eMoWeN said...

certainly nt~~~
hu wan ni unhapi >< xD

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

ok i will hapi!! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...