Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Is it a good or bad day??

Today in class,
Mic folds 360 swans to Christin,
Aww, so sweet~~
Christin was full of happiness~
Hope she'll stay happy...


Wendy visit us around 11 something,
she came a bit early because we're studying Economics.
After that there's spot check,
OMG~
I almost wanted to bring my handphone,
luckily Didn't.


Prefects confiscated Sharon's Comic book, and Wendy's sunblock.
Michelle's bracelet also rampas.
Sharon was so worried,
she beg the discipline teacher to give her back as soon as possible,
because she wanted to return it to the comic bookshop.
The teacher reply that the book can be return by end of the year,
we found a way, that is Pn. Adelina, our English teacher.
She's also one of the disciplinary teacher, Sharon and I run to find her and she agreed to help.


At 5pm mom send me to tuition,
I have no mood to study, I skip account and when to desa setapak
to have my hair cut~~
Reach there around 30 minutes.
Tired, but I'm happy I did some exercise.
Finish my hair cut, off to tuition
takes me 15 minutes by running.
total=45 minutes

Ate Curry Mee again, yummy. Love my mom



360~~


Please do well~~



4 comments:

pRiNcE eMoWeN said...

har~~~?kari mee agn a?

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

ya~~

christin said...

yaya...tq for your wish.....tell you....im really happy went my laogong do for me the swan haha..im feel happiness too..haha
then you also can get this happiness if you try...haha
you arr.....dun alway just know how to xian mu ppl ......you also must believe your self have many ppl love de..include your fren ya...
dun want just know how to xian mu me.......u also can get this happiness....isf you trust in you heart...u must try ya..i think you know wat im say one la.......
try try try try.....ok??
dun want just know how to xian mu me....n say me very happiness ang sweet ya......
friendship forever ya...

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

haha~~ ya la

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...