Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Heart broken...

It's over
I can't believe is over, is been 2 months
suddenly you have a girlfriend. T^T

13th may 2009, 7.30pm
The first sms I send to you
the first time I worried about you, and chat with you
during sms I really wish we could chat more till non-stop.

But I always the one sms you,
you didn't sms me before, I'm the one who always make a move
you break my heart, I really can't make myself to forget about you

What should I do??
Why didn't you tell me earlier
if you tell me earlier, I wouldn't have fallen for you.
I really can't concentrate anything
I cried so many times because of you,
do you know how many things I've done for you??

No matter what happens I'll always love you
till one day I'll forget everything about you
In the mean time, I'll avoid meeting you and chat with you
Goodbye forever?!

3 comments:

cold said...

let him go bA!FORGET HE

pRiNcE eMoWeN said...

Fong Sau,fong hoi so yau...dun think le bahx

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

Wendy: Is not easy de

XiAoBeNdAnㄨ♂单身家族♀ㄨKeViN: how can dun think, he always appear in front of me de. I'm going to siao le la TT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...