Monday, August 16, 2010

Hope for the Best


Sometimes I think of disappearing
hide somewhere that nobody knows me
I guess hiding is not a solution

Why I feel hatred?
Wanna ask you guys, 
am I such a troublesome girl?
Do I make you guys annoyed?

Why I feel like all the people around me
like to pretend? Saying that they care but they didn't
 I hate people say things and just forget about it


I didn't say I am pretty nor perfect
I just want to love myself
accept myself for who I am.


You think you're prettier than me
then how pretty you are?
Tell me? I want to know ^-^

When I hangout with you and a few friends,
it makes us uncomfortable
you keep hugging here and there with your BF. That's fine.
 But please don't 撒娇 in front of us when we eat la.
I know you're happy. No need to keep praising your bf
say how lucky you are...and blar blar blar

Not just that
You even criticize me having small breast
and say no boys chase me because I don't have the body

I know you have big breast la
You got the body. 
But you keep hurting my feelings
saying all the negative things that I don't want to hear

I'm just a normal girl.
I don't have the body, I'm ain't pretty.
I just average.

And on top of that I don't need you to introduce guys to me
I don't need your pity
Even you introduce, you surely intro your bf's friends
Those smoking & saying bad words type of guy
Sorry. I'm not interested. 



I already have someone in my heart that's enough for me
I don't need others, I just need him. Only Him.

respect him for who he is.
Even though your bf better than him.
I don't care. As long as is him

I don't mind at all.
Not everyone are the same
Not everyone is perfect.

I just hope for the best
and be the best I am

2 comments:

QV said...

haha
no nid bother those negative ting
u jz b urself
i oso critic by ppl
sy me small breast..
ugly..
hair so curve...
wat n wat..n sy hw bad my ex bf is..
blah blah blah...
i koe wat i wan
n wat i wan 2 do
den ok

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

LOL. Ppl also got say jie like tat o? Wah, me and jie same...^^ how dare them say us hor? xD Ya. I juz want to ignore the negative things and believe in myself and him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...