Monday, August 2, 2010

31st of July

31st of July

Went out with Joe and Natalie plus my brother
to Sunway Pyramid

1st all of us sing karaok in RED BOX
Natalie told me that Joe is in a relationship with the bitch
"VERY GOOD"

Then we started to argue...
and the worst thing is Joe used me to compare with that bitch
said that she's ten times better than me
Fine with that.

1st insult me of using people's feelings
2nd compare me with that kind of people

Natalie and I were already piss..
after the karaok is over is time for Natalie and Joe to head home
while walking me and natalie were taking to each other
Joe said that if we insult him, he will SUE both of us

For that girl and give up on our friendship
for being a jerk
FINE

Later all of us went out to Sunway main entrance
Natalie wanted to wait for the bus and went home
because is cheaper
than Joe wanted to sit teksi because there is no need to wait
RM20++ for the fair to Kelana Jaya LRT

We are broke since we use the money to pay the Karaok fee
 Natalie insisted to take the bus..
then Joe suddenly piss off
and begin to shout at us...
IN PUBLIC!!!

Then lots of people begin to watch us
with the eyes full of questions....
So Himiliating

THIS IS THE LAST OUTING FOR US
NATALIE AND I WILL NEVER GO OUT WITH JOE
OUR FRIENDSHIP ENDED...

R.I.P

After Natalie went home
I followed my brother and his friends to
 MTV WORLD STAGE
YAY!!!! ^^
FEAT.












WONDER GIRLS & TOKIO HOTEL
Haha...
we watch this two singers only
cause we are damn tired to carry on to finish the show

Wonder Girls
Sexy and attactive
there songs are more the 90's

After wonder girls
we waited for tokio hotel
and is started to rain

While waiting for them
My bro and I took pictures of us

A bit blur
sry ya..cause is too crowded
the people keep pushing here and there

We waited around half an hour
then Tokio Hotel started to perform

I have to say
Bill Kaulitz is so hot!!!
AhHHHH xD

Tokio Hotel
ROCKS!!! ^^
they sang around 10 songs I think
awesome!!!

My favorite:

"You’re automatic and your hearts like an engine

I die with every beat
You’re automatic and your voice is electric
but do I still believe?

It’s automatic every word in your letter
The lie connects the beat
It’s automatic when you say things get better
but they never…

There’s no real love in you
There’s no real love in you
There’s no real love in you
Why do I keep loving you

It’s so automatic calling comes from the crossroad
They come and go like you

It’s automatic watching faces I don’t know
Erase the face from you

It’s automatic
Systematic
So traumatic
You’re automatic
TOKIO HOTEL YOU'RE AUTOMATIC~ =)

11:45++
Me and my brother rush back home
rainning heavily too ==
almost got fever~

Don't cry because is over...
smile because it happened~

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass ,

It's about learning to dance in the rain . :*)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...