Tuesday, August 24, 2010

♥ Thinking too much

x
Just because of one sentence 
came right through your mouth
You make me feel like a useless person
a person who is not needed
a person who can't count on

Why are you making me feel bad about myself?
Why?
Have I suffer enough?
I already have patient with you
I already try to be clam 

BUT I can't do it anymore
I just can't stand it any longer

I didn't ate anything this morning...
learn to fast like the Muslims I think?
don't even have the appetite to eat 

Keep thinking here and there
I done so much things
try to help my friends from sadness with advices
But why I can't help myself?
Why unhappy things happened to me?

What I do to deserve this?
Have I done wrong?
Have I've been selfish?
I keep on trying to forget the things you said to me this morning
It seems that it's harder than I thought it would be

I'm hurt.
I don't no what to do...

I want to bet a chance
A chance that would lead me to an answer..
Can I get my answer if I ask?
Will you answer?

It's really important to me.

1 comment:

QV said...

tis is normal..
normally
ppl can help other ppl bt cnt help herself...
me oso...
so..dun thk too much..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...