Wednesday, August 25, 2010

♥ WHY????

Why...
Why you have to tell me this?
Why you check the information that I don't want to hear

Why?
Why you telling me this?
Why you check his where abouts
WHY!!!!!!!!!

Why you being so kepo?
Why!!!!

Why you being so busybody?
did I call you to do this?

DID I ask you to?
I didn't even want this
Why you making things so complicated?

Why my tears keep falling?
WHY????

Why my heart hurts?
Why am I being so naive?


I really thought if I just believe 
everything will turn out ok...

I really thought if I just control myself
everything will go smoothly

I really thought if I don't bother him
he won't not hate me

I really thought I can break my friends judgement that they said before
BUT. It's me the one being the stupid girl


WHY DIDN'T I NOTICE?
WHY DIDN'T HE TELL ME?

WHY?
WHY?
WHY?



I feel like dying...
without him is like without air to breathe
I feel so insecure
I don't no what I will do
I afraid I might hurt myself and didn't know what I was doing


Can I run away from here?
Can I leave this place?
Can I disappear?
I don't no how I can handle this situation
Maybe I need to just shut myself again
In the dark alone. 
As I said before
My problems I bear it myself
It's my decision

对不起,是我一厢情愿
我对不起你,也对不起自己
我就是单纯,懦弱
早上你说的话
真的让你说中了 

恭喜你。

Emiko在你心中,到此为此

1 comment:

QV said...

怎么啦?
什么事哦?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...