Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hope for the best ♥

"Hehe, guess who edit for me? 
Ans. JianLin the.Panda ^^"

Yesterday.
I just webcam with her
She really cute.
At first we can't webcam
because msn something wrong..

She invited me to webcam
I accept. She can see me. But I can't see her.
Wuwu..unfair leh. 
She see me twice. xD

Then I tried using my brother's Laptop
Wah. Finally can see her
Stupid msn or my laptop got problem?

Haiz..need to change liao 
Anyways,
During webcam
We keep making faces
and laugh at each other

She got a pleasant smile
So lady like. 
When she smile she like to use her hand and cover

Hope we can webcam again
Cause I want take picture leh^^

________________________________
My life

When friends around me chat here and there
keep asking how was I feeling
after the gastric and flu I have last week
Thanks. You guys =)

After the incident of Joe and the bitch
  I begin to feel that
couldn't fully trust some people around me

Sherry told me news about Joe.
Since Sherry and the bitch are friends
It turns out that Joe is in love with her.
But being together was acting?

She told Sherry that
Joe is not her type?
She won't like Joe?

Joe is lying or the bitch is? My answer.
->Non of my concern, I don't care

After Joe said I used people feelings,
 compare me with the bitch
&
Scold me and Natalie in front of Sunway Front Entrance 

I feel humiliated,
I can't control my anger till my gastric get worst   
My problemsMy PainsMy worries
No one will understand.

As for Sherry.
Stop telling me about your love life
keep saying the things
makes my heart uneasy.

You know I can't control myself
when you keep complaining the things about your relationship
and your problems with your Bf.

Your BF sms me for taking care of you
when you guys having problems
Is not my job, It's his.

I know I'm selfish.
But. Please, please
settle it yourself.
__________________________________________________

The Only thing that cures me

I'm glad..
Bii finally replied my message
worry about him..
So long didn't sms him
because I'm afraid that I would bother him

Maybe I worried too much
but I really miss him
VERY MUCH

Received his message
makes me feel that my problems are gone.
  FOR A MOMENT.
there is so much I wanna say
but I couldn't find the right words

I really hope I can see him again
Even though just for a few second or two
I just want to see him

Sometimes
I just ;
Wanna hug him in my arms
Wanna see him with my eyes
Wanna hold his hand with mine
Want to tell him the words in my heart

Can I have a chance to do so?
Baby, 
do you know how much you mean to me?

2 comments:

QV said...

lol..
dun care abt those ting..gud
wah..u 2 webcam o??
no webcam wit me..
sad sad..
wahaha

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

Aiyer....we can webcam with u.
but jie busy didn't have time..
when Jianlin and me webcam we gt discuss want webcam with u neh =)
always think of jie geh xD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...