Monday, August 9, 2010

It's the way I am


Sometimes I wonder,
why people like to crush another people's 
hopes and dreams

What you have that people don't have
Consider you lucky.
But it doesn't mean you have the right
to spoil people's desire

Few days ago
my sister Qv & Chery
having problems with their life.
I try my best to help them 

I learn that most people
are selfish enough to judge people for their
looks, the way they dress, the way they see others

Beauty is just an image to pleased people
doesn't mean their perfect in every way

And another thing
Do not judge Fat people
they are special in their own ways

I dislike judging 
because I was an obsessed myself
65kg at the age of 12
For 4 years,
I motivate myself to exercise
and gone to gym, stop eating fast food, gas drinks
after that the portion that I ate begin to get little by little

I strongly admit 
 I wanted to be slim & pretty myself as well.
But, be pretty in my own way, my own style

Please stop judging people if you don't know them
Nobody is perfect in this world

Special thanks to Wardy
You help me when I was having trouble in my life
You gave me advice and you save me from the dark.
You teach me not to trust people fully, you opened up my eyes
Thanks Wardy =)

   
_____________________________________________

To one of my friend

Sometimes I can't tell you things
if I tell you, you sure will say
"Why you love him? His a nobody"
"This type of person can throw in the dustbin"
"Go find a guy more handsome than him la, other guys better"
"Anyhow my bf is way better than him"

I don't mind his looks
I don't mind what kind of person he is
I don't mind his a nobody to you, 
BUT he is a SOMEBODY to me

You can't change my feelings for him
it is not for you to decide, 
IT'S MY DECISIONS TO MAKE, NOT YOURS. 
I don't like people judging him,
 compare him with other people
you don't know him the way I do.

When you having trouble with your relationship
who is there for you?
who give you advice?
Have you ever thing of that?

After troubles are over,
you just forget about it
 and
 continue enjoying being happy with your life

I don't mind that
But, you keep criticize the one I love
I'm not fine with that.

you have your ways of loving someone
and I have mine.

People have different personalities
We are not the same.
Somethings we have in commend
but is doesn't mean we are the same.

I won't let this small matter make me sad
and keep thinking negatively 

I will always think positive,
even though in the end I fail,
it makes me learn my mistakes
and make it better in future.


Don't cry because is over, 
Smile because it happened.

2 comments:

QV said...

the important is u lik him
nt other ppl

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

Ya. the important things is my feelings towards him. ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...