Saturday, August 28, 2010

♥ Hope I get well soon

After that day of misery
I really cried a lot and make myself exhausted.

When to class.
My friends keep asking me
"Emiko, what's wrong with you? Your eyes are red and bengkak"
"Are you ok? I see like you going to pengsan"
"What happened? Something bothering you?"

I keep holding my tears to fall..
But I fail. I just keep crying and crying.
And my friends do their best to clam me with hugs and advice
and I end up cried to I fall asleep for nearly 5 hours
><


I really tired...
till I feel like the world is like the end
Sometimes when I walk also need my friend accompany me
Cause I fell down the stairs without seeing.
Can't even feel the pain...

My friends wouldn't even let me walk home
They insisted to drive me home instate
But I didn't wanna to go home
So I stay with Christin's house

And Christin called my mom to not worry
because we have to discuss our projects 
so need to stay with her for a few days
What a great lie..= =

But I feel guilty about it
I didn't went to class for 3 days
Have a headache and felt dizzy

Thanks Christin, Michelle and Wendy 
for taking care of me. Especially Christin
Sorry give you problems during the night 
when I had bad dreams and scream in tears 

But I can't tell you guys my problems
cause if I tell I would cry...
I don't want you guys to worry

And you guys will complain and say the things I don't want to hear
So best to keep in silents.

And I wanna thank JianLin for chating with me
during the night it self.
"Thanks Babee Panda~"

And QV jie.
thanks for the worries, I will tell you about it
whenever I can. I just need time to absorb and heal myself
Hope jie won't mind =)  

That's all I share for today
Peace through out the day***

3 comments:

QV said...

cheer up
b strong
+ oil
me oso headche u koe
my head wan 2 boom ady

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

thx jie...
only u support me
haiz...=(

QV said...

lol
nt me
n oso jian lin ah..
gambateh
wat u thk u r rite den go ahead
after kena
onli u grow up
n u oso hapi bcs u hvent gone through so mny tat ppl didnt go through
is a gud experience

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...