Sunday, August 22, 2010

❤ Love in Disguise

21st August 2010

Went to Wangsa Walk
with Edward and my bro
woke up late...>m<
11 sumthing only wake up
cause last night sleep around 2am


Suppose to eat branch together
but Edward suddenly invite his friends
without telling us..
My bro and I were quite piss off

3:30pm
My bro having music lesson with Godmom
so left me alone 
I decided to watch movie while waiting for their lesson to end

I watch this
"Love in Disguise"
So romantic and funny
LeeHom sings one of his songs
I feel the love feeling around me
even though I watch alone.

He's music really heals me
Makes me feel that I'm not alone
I feel very touch when I watch this.
You guys should watch. It's worth it. :)

This is the song
“你不知道的事

6:30pm
My bro class ended.
Then went back home 
suddenly I had a headache
feel cold all of a sudden

Keep using my blanket to keep me warm
maybe I been in the cinema room for too long 
freezing. Lolz

After that msn with JianLin
cause having stress need someone to talk
she also having a hard time with her bf 

She makes me worried
I hope she's fine. 
Cause she slept late last night

"Babe please don't make yourself unhappy 
don't cry
You make me worried about you last night
Please get some rest if you're tired. ok?


Today

Went market with Dad around 10:30++am
he wanted to buy breakfast and ABC's soup ingredients
So I followed keep Dad company

I don't why, finish buying things in market
suddenly I felt dizzy then my eyes became blur
blackout.>.<

Feel like want to faint
so I squat down and relax awhile
Dad is worried about me
Sorry Daddy...I give you trouble

Then I quickly went and sit in dad's car
Got no strength and my head is spining
While dad is drove me home
I was close my eyes and rest awhile

Luckily reach home
I feel better. 

  

I don't matter what you say 
you have no right to talk about my Bii
You know nothing about him
so Shut your F***King mouth
all else I going to slap you right on the face.

2 comments:

QV said...

wat happen 2 jian lin o...

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

she having a hard time tat day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...