Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Just simply missing you



This few days is been hard for me
Friends problem, then homework, exams and everything
Especially friends.


12 years of friendship
Has ended deep and clean
Maybe we just being silly
helping you
when you're having a bad time
Our friendship can't ever compare to a girl you hardly know
I guess. It's not mean to be.


Our friendship doesn't concern you anymore
We will never call you, never see your's or her face
ever again.


It is done. No need to repeat
31st of July
Our friendship ended peacfully

__________________________________________________
So many things happened
make my gastric getting worst
the worst part is
I can't believe I gastric till I bearly stand up

Doctor said that
I can't raise my anger, once the gastric started to hurt
it I over tempered,

The posibilities of throwing up (vomiting)
Cold Sweat
and having a hard time to stand up straight
could happened anytime or anywhere

I will do my best to fight this
I keep telling myself
don't ever think about the friendship that doesn't mean anything
don't get angry whenever I see her bitchy face

Just concentrate on my studies
althought sometimes I don't have the mood
I would just think of you

My dear Bii.
You said don't think of the unhappy things
just think happy things I have before
viewing the pictures of you
really helps me is gain my strenght
Althought...
we didn't see each other
I always think of a memory

Of the first time meeting you
On May~
Genting is a place we first met
I fell deeply in love with the spot we met each other
Sometimes I even visit the place we walk together

 You keep appearing in my dreams
I wish I stay in the dream,
 where I can hold you close
Never worried of not seeing you

 I miss you so much.

Waiting for you..
to come into my dreams
Holding your hand never let go of you~

No matter how people said about you
No matter how people feel about you
I just want to say.

I love the way you are, just plain you~

You'll always be in my heart
always the special diamond
 that cannot be replaced

2 comments:

QV said...

haha...
y O??
same lik me o?
recently i oso end up a abt 7 yrs of frenzship..

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

the frienship is meaning less now
12 years ady...Haiz..
Bt, I'm ok...cuz I have Jianlin and Jie support me =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...