Monday, July 19, 2010

Bad Day

Today is a bad day...
Gastric pain the whole day
I barely can stand up properly...

Feel like vomiting also
Breakfast drink Milo
then later when to class

Aroud afternoon
gastric started...
I thought is just normal pain

But I didn't know pain still like yesterday...Haiz...
THAT KIND OF PAIN IS LIKE
GONNA DIE PAIN =.=

Luckily now not so pain..
Haiz...What's wrong with me??!!!

Anyway =)

17th July~

Went out with Ruki, my brother & Ruki's mom...
to the Bon Odori..
Guess what? Is my first time
Haha^^

Suppose to be at Genting..
but...sad during the hours
so leave genting for bon odori

Continue...

It's Fun..
On the road to Bon Odori at Shah Alam
all of us keep searching for directions
So funny...
Ruki sleeping..aww so cute =D
Sleeping beauty

There are lots of cars parking near the enterance
So long queue of cars

Around 7:45++
There is hell of a crowd there
saw some people dress a Kimono on..
(I also want neh) xD

Then start buying dinner...
Thanks to Ruki's mom ^^
after that we join dancing on the field..
So funny

Ruki & my bro =)

Around 8:35++
We left the Bon Odori
Sayonara Minasang ^-^

Start our Journey back home
Everyone of us in the car started singing
Haha...I get addicted and sang along with them
Sing DBSK songs, english songs...
Enjoy-ING

Thanks to Ruki/Nina's mom
^v^

18th July went to Imbi palace

yummy...
eat dim sum =D
thanks daddy

Today gastric is the cause of... 
Because of.....
ERRRR.....type also get bad

THAT F***K****bitch
So you want to play the hard way...
you better becareful...

Gonna call my uncle to call the teakwondo master
ONE DAY~





I wanna get out of here....
I want to leave....
I can't stand the pain...
please support emiko...she needs you =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...