Monday, July 12, 2010

♥ Eclipse

Time:1:45am

I just came back from the Cinema~
With my family
We wanted to watch
The Legend of Yip Man
But, Sold Out...

Aww :(
Then I decided to watch Eclipse
I been wanting to watch for a very long time
But every chance I want to buy the tickets

All fully booked or sold out.
Now I can have the chance to watch.
And I have.

It's way better than New Moon
Eclipse was the best
Haha. Edward the vampire
So damn romantic...and Jacob?
HOT =D

Been laughing and enjoying myself
can take my mind off a little..
But, it didn't last long

After the movie...
I saw someone's back look like the one
in my heart, my mind, the person that is important to me
That I'm thinking of
Missing of
·
·
·
·
I guess waiting is my ways to love you
to tell you that I still wanted you..
Again.
 I miss you so damn much ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...