Sunday, July 11, 2010

Random day

Yesterday I went Sg.Wang alone
to buy some T-shirts and stuff
It's awful to shop alone :(

Haiz..but at else I brought something
I have been wanting for so long
*Wink* :)

Today Dad bring us to this Restoran
In Pavilion.
For me, I'm not a fan of Western food

And it's so expensive
but the serving is huge.
One meal can share with 2 to 3 person

As for me I ordered
Hot Chocolate. Yummy =]
And share a piece of Fish and Chips with my dad.

________________________________________

Anyone notice that I had change my layout and header?
LOL...
I wanted to change it for so long
Just..No time

I want to say thank you to my babe Jian Lin ^^
hehe. She really know how much Tiramisu meant to me
and she created a header for me
 Look up everyone =D


This is her. Ain't she pretty?
Look like modal don't you guys agree? =)

"Babe, thanks for being there for me...
I don't what I've done without you..=)"





ALL CREDIT GOES TO HER ^^
DO NOT JUDGE US !!! xD

2 comments:

QV said...

yer..jealous lah..she no help me....

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

haha~ she make one for u ady ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...