Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy day~~^^

I'm so happy, the mood of mine suddenly went happy.
Spend time with psy today, went to JJ
Wow so many things I wanted to buy, tempting me ~~

Today's outfit of mine is little bit to nice, [Too proud already]
because I'm going to tuition and meet someone after that~~^^
I didn't see him at the front door, was disappointed actually.
Later I went up to class, I saw him just right in front me~Shy ^v^~~

After class, I play tricks with him,
I secretly took a picture of him, happy hour for me~~^^

Taekwondo was boring,
Mr.Lee didn't teach us today,
so I felt bored about today's training.
The class end faster than I imagine, bro and I follow Psy to Suria [That's my tuition center].

While we're walking,
I felt like I went back to form 3 again
the reason is simply
last year at 10:30pm is the end of form 3 class.

And I saw him again, that time I still wearing my taekwondo outfit [Well the pants only]
I think I gave him a shock!!! LOL but I still happy of course
My mind really can made me think negative thoughts.
GOD just made my day!!! ^____^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...