Sunday, May 17, 2009

Missing someone~~


Where are you my love?
I don't why I miss you so much today,
I really want to see you,
wanna talk to you,
wanna know where are you right now...

Every time I felt that you near by,
Staring at my cell phone waiting for you to call,
to tell me where you are,
what you're doing,
I always imagine you right by my side,
cuddling me with your strong arms.

when my phone rang or having an incoming message,
always thought it was you,
but it didn't turn up like I hope it will be.

I don't really care how people said about you,
the only one that I care about is you.
Love really blinded my eyes,
make me feel like an idiot waiting for you to appear,
you forever, always the apple of my eye.

Why have I fallen for you?
don't ask me this question,
I don't really know the answer myself,
maybe is just the feeling,
or maybe that's the way is suppose to be.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...