Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happiness during the day

Today feel happy,
for some reason just the feeling of the fresh morning breezes,
wind blow through my face...

Sigh I hope tis never end,
God just made my day...

Today Miss Tan gave us extra class,
Michelle, Christin, Sharon and me really had a good time with her,
Miss Tan really inspire me to study,
gave me the passion for it too.

Tomorrow Miss Tan going to hang out with us whole day,
she going to further up her studies soon,
although we're all sad but we still will keep in touch with her.

After the extra class,
My uncle and mom came and fetch me home from school,
that really surprise me a lot,
I had a free ride,
a very "class" free ride.

I felt like I'm in a Limousin,
such beautiful clam music played in my uncle car,
the conversation of the 3 of us makes me felt like I'm in pradise.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...