Sunday, May 31, 2009

Thank You!!!

Yesterday I talk to him again,
conversation is quite OK,
but I'll still wait for him to open up to me,
I really like him, although he didn't know.

In taekwondo class,
Mr.Lee teaches us a lot.
I injured my foot and I had to took off to rest,
after the end of the class Master bala give a speech.

Mr.Lee just sit beside him, wondering what he is talking about.
I keep on smiling and laughing,
reason is very simple I can see 'question mark' on his head.
He smile back too, laugh out laugh,
after class, psy, bro and me was having a conversation with Mr.Lee.

Mr.Lee said why did I took off during class, than I explain to him.
The end of our conversation I said to Mr.Lee"kamsahamnida" he was indeed shock,
and asked how did I know how to speak his language.
I told him that I learned it in the Internet,
and he reply me that I have good pronunciation.
Glad I hope I can learn more.

I heard some rumous about Show Luo,
I can understand his feeling,
I'm sure he felt sad and being betray,
I hope he'll be ok, hope God will bless him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...