Thursday, May 28, 2009

What happend lately??

Today I skipped school, because there was a teacher's day rehearsal,
my friends and I came to school very early,
Michelle & Christin, Crystal & Kelly, Me and Monique,
6 of us rush to Mc'Donald to change our outfit.

We reach MC'Donald about 7:10am,
and we bump in to Wendy,
she also skipped school for quite awhile. [Worried about her]

8:10am Monique and me off to Wangsa Maju,
We went to CC,
Played "Steps" for 3 hours plus.
I manage to win a 16 and 20 level players and I'm only level 3,
laugh out laugh.

After 3 hours we went to a Salon to cut my fringe,
is so long until I can't stand it,
Shape it nicely, the hairstylist did a great job.
I love my fringe more and more now.

During 6pm, Tuition started,
I thought I might able to see him but it seems that he's not in,
Sigh..I miss him,

Later on, when the class is over,
finally I get to meet him,
we talk about Economy Teacher might quit to teach us,
because of Jocelyn and the gang [no offence OK but is the truth].
Psy and me really wanted to scolded them,
but we think that may be rude,
the teacher warned them not to talk during the class section,
but they still keep repeating their mistakes.

After the talk there is the end of our conversation,
sigh...I miss the old days,
we talked a lot more and tease each other.

To him:
"Why won't you talk to me? did I do something wrong??
why I felt a bunch of knives cut through my chest,
I felt the pain that hurts me so badly, burst out in tears lately. Can we just do what we do like the old days??
Can we go back like the old days?? I really shouldn't have fallen for you, you really lead me no choice but to be a fool to wait for you. What can I do to make it up to you? Please tell me. I miss you!!!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...