Friday, May 1, 2009

Happiest day

Today I left home about 11.30am,
going to meet Sharon and Wendy at Time Square.
My mom borrowed me a Touch-And-Go card,
So that I can save my trip fair.


I reach Time Square about 12 something,
After that, Sharon lead us to Pavilion.
Sharon said there are four boys going to join us,
me and Wendy was like O MY GOD!!


When we reach Pavilion,
non of them reach there yet.
We have to waited for them,
it's been awhile after they show up.

Me and Wendy was nervous to meet them,
most of all is me.
I haven't hang out with boys for quite sometime.


One of them name David,
who invite Sharon to go shopping with him and his friends.
He's tall, his a half Italian mix,
the other three of his friends that we know and been introduce by Sharon,


only one, he seems polite and kind.
And then we split up,
Sharon, Wendy and I were talking about all four of them,
Two of them wear glasses and didn't even say a word, [AKA not really a Gentlemen]
At else David and his friend were more polite than them.


We're getting hungry and we went to ICHIBAN BOSHI [ Japanese Restaurant]
Wow the waiter and waitress keep speaking Japanese language. [basic greetings]
really welcoming, we ordered some sushi too.
the food really full us up, spend about 60 dollars.


Later on, we're rushing to the Cinema,
we watched a movie call K-20

Really adventures, funny, exciting and etc....
the movie last for about 3 hours I think if I'm not mistaken.
we're freezing after the movie ended especially Sharon and me,
Wendy don't mind cause she's wearing a sweater.
We went window shopping, walk shop after shop.
We even went to Sony Ericsson Centre.
Because my phone "dead" already, [Sad actually]
I need to get a new one, I got my eyes on SEZ77oi ,
is affordable only for 589.
I going to get this phone next week, using my own money [sad~~]



About 5.30 plus all of us were tired,
and we went home.
Guess who I bump in to??
Lim. At the Monorail Station, Bukit Nanas.
I thought I was mistaken,
but is really him.


We didn't talk after we were waiting for the train. [In Bukit Nanas I mean]
He started the conversation,
It seems that he went to Time Square to watch a movie himself.
along with his friends, that's what he told me.
He told me he worked as a Photographer,
take weddings and celebrities photos. [Don't know is it true or not^^]

When we're in the train he stand in front of me,
leaning against the door.
I was making fun of him saying that he will fell when the train door opens,
I wish we could talk more get to know each other better.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...