Saturday, May 16, 2009

We will see each other soon

Sigh..
Miss Tan left us already,
my buddies and I really miss her.
We beg her not to go, but is just the stupid school won't keep Miss Tan,
we gave her a farewell present to her..




Haha Hello Kitty, my teacher's favorite cartoon,

Luckily I found a Hello Kitty gift box,

Cause my friends and I know what Miss Tan like,

We brought her a horse face Handphone holder & a Hello Kitty Handphone strip.


The Handphone strip is also Hello Kitty,

5 Hello Kitty were dangling on the strip, and I think why not?

Use this Hello Kitty as a symbol for all 5 five us. [Me, Sharon, Michelle, Christin, Yen Ting]

When we gave the present to teacher,

I was the one who pass it to her,

teacher surprice and told me not to spend money,

well I said to her is from all 5 of us.

Then she smile and kindly receive the present.



We call her to open in front of us,

when she open the plastic beg, then she said:" Wow, Hello Kitty!!" follow with a laugh,

and she really did love it.

She also gave us something,

Chocolate, [Mars & Cadbury]

Wish her good luck in her studies in collage!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...