Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy day

Today I went shopping with Psy in JJ,
she treat me Pizza for lunch.
Later we head off to "Elianto" a makeover shop,
didn't buy anything actually~Haha
no $$ T^T

At 3pm we went to Suria [my tuition center]
During our ride in a cab,
Psy said that my outfit pretty nice [usually I wear casual]
and she knows that I'm meeting someone so,
[as you know when wanted to meet someone you admire you sure wear nice outfit right??]^^

Was disappointed I didn't meet him at the front door,
suddenly he appear in front of me, [Feel happy inside]
Oh man, he smile at me!! Sweet~~^^
after class we chat a little but for me is good enough,
at else he didn't ignore me~ He smiles a lot today~~
made me happy all of the sudden. You really can took my breath away!! ^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...