Sunday, May 24, 2009

Unhappiness is fading soon, all it needs is time

Yesterday I was not well,
unhappy actually, cold and flu,
Didn't go for tuition class.

Stayed home and rest,
the unhappiness feeling is there,
the main reason of this unhappiness is a very funny story,
there is a girl fell in love with a man,
a man that likes to smile a lot,
who likes to joke with her,
at first she treat him as a person who likes to disturb her.

Slowly they start to know each other,
she sms him a lot,
he's the one always reply late,
but she doesn't care whether he reply late or not,
as long as he got reply all her messages.

But the happiness will not last long enough as she would hope,
one day the he didn't talk to her,
maybe he's busy doing something,
but she still keep on watching him from an angle.

Lastly, the man confess that he don't want his girl to misunderstand,
about their relationship,
is quite stupid actually,
the girl felt betray and cried the whole night.

[P.S: made up story ^o^]

That is a really weird story huh?
end with the story,
at eight I reach to taekwondo class,
laugh out loud I don't no what's going on with me,
I felt a strength within me that I never had before,
I went through to training well,
even though the pain is there,
but I still keep on kicking and punching.

Mr.Lee really train us well,
like his training actually,
thanks to him,
75% of the pain is gone.

Haha,
I felt alive with fresh midnight breeze,
I stayed up late till 1am in the morning watching [개와 늑대의 시간 Time between dog and wolf]
By Lee Jun Ki. Touching plus is an action movie, with guns and everything,
Love it!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...