Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lots of things going through my mind lately~~

This days a lot of things really upsets me,
exams, money, school, homework, sleeping hours and etc...
This Thursday my exam starts,
Science.
Basic subject but sometimes a bit complicated.


Today at school,
Our science teacher does revisions in class.
We read about meiosis and mitosis.
that chapter really makes me laugh actually,
all the malay girls making fun of Michelle.

Michelle is a math & account genius,
she really helps me in my studies.
the rumours is like this, my classmates thinks Michelle and my friend Christin having a very special relationships more than just friends. They like to talk to each other, fight [play i mean], disturb each other and etc,they can argue for hours and hours, Sharon and me always think they really have a thing together.


lol school life sometimes really is fun, but at the same time stress rising together within,
sigh..
really hope I can graduate fast, so I can go straight to collage,
I really want to learn photography, make-up artist, marketing...
Sounds kind of weird right??


Second thing that bothers me,
LOVE.
I admire someone,
I want to know him better,
but the problem is I can't seem to have a proper conversation with him,
I don't know how to communicate, kind of anti-social.
Hope he understand how I felt, just admire, maybe it will pass someday or somehow.

End with the love stuff,
the last important thing of all of this topic,
I want to say Happy Birthday to Robert Pattinson,
wish you good luck acting new moon and hope you are as healthy as a horse!! ^^Love ya!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBERT PATTINSON!!










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...