Monday, June 7, 2010

Night Out~

05.06.2010

My uncle invited me and my brother to 1 utama,
sing karaoke in Neway~
Wow so exicited

Didn't went there for a very long time
since I can remember~
uncle's friends are there to join us
Actually we join them =D

all of them are MBA women
(A.K.A Married but Available)
LOL
their age around 25++
one of them 35++

You wouldn't believe how big is Neway
so nice
some more got buffet~

Let the picture do the talking
Mine ^^

My brother and Uncle's ^^

We are so hungry...
cause we safe our dinner for Neway's Buffet
=D
Eat eat eat

Hehe. According to my uncle she's a secondary school teacher
she's really nice ^^
Married.

After we eat.
The fun begins. Let's sing along
 


While they're busy singing
I went to Neway's toilet~
Take pictures


more at facebook~
go view =)

All of us sing till we "high"
later on my uncle and his friend order some
beer~

I had a few sip of beer from my uncle's
so bitter...Yuck >.<
then I decide to drink this

Kampai Alcohol Plus 5.0% Blackcurrant
Taste better than shandy~
I can tell you guys when I finish my last drop
I throw up bady when I get home

But it's fun in Neway along with uncle's friends
Join diffrent type of people
really is fun~

2 comments:

Lonely girl said...

babee oh babee..
why don't u go neway with ur fren..?
i think it should be more fun
cause fren maybe u easy say thing..
anyway, try be strong n be back last time i knw de cheerful emiko ok..? can do that for me..?
it's been very long i din see ur happy blog.. @_@
i miss it alot alot..
babe cheer up...

god will help u whne you need him..

smile always
=)

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

they not free marh..not really fun normal only~ I also want to be happy back. But i feel like i lost something important to me that the feeling like fading away...
when i needed him...
his not always there for me... even i pray so hard...
I don't no what i have done to deserve the pain T-T

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...