Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Movie with Joe and family~

08th June 2010

12pm++
Joe, Zhi Sheng, Joe's sisters and his mom asked me to join them to Wangsa Walk Mall
So long didn't see Zhi Sheng
his my primary classmate since standard 2

Joe really know how to "arrange" time
12noon pick me up, wait for him for so long
2pm only came. ><

When I got in the car..
I saw Zhi Sheng. Walao he change a lot.
Can't recognize him
like staranger...

Then later on we only started to talk
he grew tall. 181cm? LOL. Joe seems to jealous
Even Joe's mom said Joe's plam not as big as Zhi Sheng
Even his heigh? LOL. Cheer up Joe ^-^

We went to Wangsa Walk watch Iron Man2
before watching Iron Man2. We went to have a snack.
I didn't eat at all. Cause is all spicy fried food.
I'm afraid of that kind of food.
I may throw up if my stomach couldn't stand.

So I just drink Soya Bean.
After that we went to the movies.
Joe's mom brought us 4 popcorns

8 person share. Actually 7. I didn't eat.
1 bucket-Joe's mom and his sister
2 bucket-Joe's second sister and her friend
3 bucket- Joe and his friend
Last bucket-Zhi Sheng

Zhi Sheng so syok lo
Finish the whole bucket. ^^
The movie is nice and funny.

Is normal for me to didn't eat for a day.
Use to it after the depression started at march.
Eat or don't eat I'm fine with it.

After the movie,
Joe suggested to go bowling.
Again? Oh my God, I not good at it ==

The end of the game. Zhi Sheng Won.
He's scored 111.
Me? 88 points only

After the game when to Little Wok Kitchen
Finally eat dinner. LOL
I eat Yong Chou Fried Rice.
Zhi Sheng and Joe tease me saying that I'm on diet.
Not on diet la weih. I just...no appetide. =)

Even Joe's mom said everytime when she sees me
I grew thinner and thinner. LOLS. Aunty I normal only la
Than all of us eat and gossip about Joe's life and stuff.

10:30++
When straight home.
Tired...

Do you know why I didn't eat the popcorn during the cinema?
-Because I wanted to eat it with you, my beloved

Do you know why I kept thinking of you when i play bowling?
- Cause they played "Nothing gonna change my love for you" music...
feel you're right beside me. Just the feeling

Do you know how hard it is for me to bear the feeling of missing you?
-Cause, I have fall for you. I deeply fallen for you.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...