Thursday, June 17, 2010

Few Words to say

I want to say Congratz to Daniel
I heard he pass for his junior black test in Taekwondo
“徒弟,恭喜你。我真的为你为荣。”
I'm so proud of you. =)

As for the bitch.
I found out you got 2nd done. 1 grade higher than me
so what, take all the juniors la. I don't even care.
 I don't give a damn about it


To Sir Chua,
“师傅,I"m really sorry I didn't have time to visit you.
You teach me taekwondo since I was 12 years old, you taught me well
till I get 1st done. Thanks for remembering me, and congratulations for passing the 4th Done.”


Even though you're telling lies,
you really done it well.
"You put a quite a show, very entertaining.
But is over now, go on and jump off the clif. x)


I will never forgive you for what you done to me,
you made my life a living hell.
I don't care what Joe said about you,
or how innocent you act.

__________________________________________


有时候,
有些东西改变得了,有些却不能
我就是改变不了
我生活里,都是悲哀

我承认。
我就是天真,单纯,自私
因为这就是我
我就是Emiko.

2 comments:

Lonely girl said...

yes emiko
in this life there alot of two face people and people who so good in acting
=)
cheer that u realize it fast..

because im facing the same kind of prob with u too..

QV said...

haha
gambateh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...