Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Hour~

Yesterday,
Yue Li and I went out to Sungai Wang and Time Square

We went there by monorail,
Around 2pm,
we went to Sungai Wang 6th Floor,
 to do some shopping ^^

Don't know how long didn't shop for clothes,
walk shop to shop. Finished shopping.
We decided to go Time Square to eat our lunch

While waiting for our order,
Yue Li and I chat alot of things,
she told me about the bitch news too from Zhan Ho.

I don't want to talk about her right now
this post is about my happy hour day,
so don't let the bitch mess it up.

After lunch, Yue Li and I seperated,
and I gather up with my brother and his friend to Wangsa Walk.
reach there around 6:30pm++


Wangsa Walk Mall

Went to the Cinema Section to find my brother,
found him buying tickets.

We watched Toy Story 3 in 3D.
LOL. Thanks Ruki and my brother for the movies.
It's was nice. Reminds me of my childhood life.

After the movie ended,
we took some pictures before returning the 3D glasses

How I look? Cool ^^


The "love birds"
LOL. Friends only I guess :)



Ruki and me :)

Had a lots of fun,
thanks for the day out you guys.
I appreciate it. Thanks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...