Sunday, June 20, 2010

Problems ==

I though the problem will pass,
if I don't care about it.
BUT. One thing made me mad about is,
the Bitch!!

 She told Zhan Ho that I used my uncle to take credit from the Examiner??!!!
WTF. My uncle known the Examiner because he is my uncle's Master years ago
YOU IDOIT!!!!

Walao, the examiner know my uncle means he let me pass for my uncle's sake?
you mad is it???!!!!
Eh, Bitch you don't know anything
why don't you shut your mouth.

IF you say like that,
means if I take my driving lesen my dad know the person there
then he let me pass my driving test for my father's sake la???!!
What the hell. Why don't you use your brain???!!!

I earn my black belt,
I made my effort for it, work hard for it.
I even paid the examiner for the test
is all black and white!!!!

I haven't tell my uncle about this,
if he knows, he sure find the examiner himself.
I don't want to create problem,
you make problem worst I can assure you,
you going to be sorry.


2nd Thing,

To JOE LIM.W.B.
Don't be so LC and self obsessed, can a not?
I couldn't believe what I heard from Zhan Ho.


You think I used people's feelings to get your attention?
What you talking about?
Why should I used an excuse to get your attention
Why should I waste my time?
You got mental problem is it?


Zhan Ho said that you want to show off to me 
that you can drive and had a new car and
 you got a girlfriend in collage to make me jealous?
what a stupid idea. Not interested.


WAKE UP Mister,
 I don't have feelings for you.
Don't everytime think girls obsessed or want to chase you.
You are over reacting!!!
Please change your ATTITUDE and your PERSONALITY !!!


What you heard is the truth,
My heart do belongs to someone else.
No one can replace him. NO ONE
You want to believe or not to believe is your choice.


拜托不要酱自恋好不好?
性格改一改,
不然你想追女生都追不到

2 comments:

QV said...

lol..
calm down k??!!
dun bother those rubbish k?!
jz b hapi

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

thx jie. I do my best to be happy. Hope Miracle come my way la ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...