Thursday, June 24, 2010

Friendship

I don't know why...
some people like to betray their closest friend
You helped them when they're having a hard time,
 THEN they backstab you secretly in return
when you didn't notice at all...


Recently having problems with Joe
Now,I found out another close friend of mine
let me down.


Monique and Sharon's friendship
has been "cold" for half a year now
Monique warned me, Christin, Michelle and Wendy
that Sharon is not the person that we think she is.
Now I understand why.

Monique, I'm sorry I haven't been there for you
when you need me, need all 4 of us.
We made a mistake. Can you forgive us?


You must be lonely this half year,
had a hard time having us being around you.
I promised you. I will always stand by your side.
All 4 of us would.


You pretent that you cared for me,
for christin when we're having a hard time
I didn't know you've changed so much
you're not the person I knew before
Why?
Tell me why you hurt me?
You said you wanted us to be sisters more than just friends
You said we can settle anything and any problems
You said we would help each other
Are these lies too?

I'M SORRY.
I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE 


Lies or not.
I don't want to think about it.
I just want to be happy for now
Smile happily not faking it

I don't want to make my dear close friend worried about me
Being unhappy, being stress, being sick (Gastric)

Especially Bii..
I don't want to make him worried.

I want to be happy...
Smile more....
Forget the sadness that happened...

Hope the storm of sadness will passed.
Gambateh Emiko!!!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...