Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hope it would turn around~


This few days really stress out
with things and all..

one thing I hate about is when I see your face,
 then you suddenly scold me
please la, I don't have time to talk to you bitch
simply scold people number one la..

You always complain how your friend betray you,
don't like you. play tricks and prank on you,
now I know what's the reason.

The reason is you're so stuck up,
you always like to talk alot and complain about your friends around you
change your character la. Even I also can't stand you..

Haiz...
I really in a bad mood lately
feeling like dying..
can't sleep well, no appetide to eat either

Because of some issue...
Personal Issues...
Haiz...hard to explain anyway

not just that even now I not in a good mood with Sharon...
When I'm stress she talk to me that
make me feel worst about some stuff
I yelled at her twice.
The first one already settle, but the second one...
Not really in good shape

Please don't fight already. Monique is enough now sharon
suffering... Hope things work out

Today,
When to "downtown"
drink coffee with my family..
I didn't eat cause my stomach is upsad...

When the waiter taking our order
sitting beside us was a bunch of aunties..
talk loudy too..so entertaining

They talk about the taiwanese movie actors
compare them and see who has the good body shape xD
and movies they discussing where to buy them
They compare Jerry Yan (言承旭), Danson Tang (唐禹哲), and faherenheit (飞轮海)
is quite funny actually so many comparing
such as: "Jerry Yan got muscle but his old wor". "Danson younger but can't really see his muscle"...>.<
When I listen I can't help it and laugh quitely.


But I think both is ok, still chosen Danson la ^^
Recently some suckers really nothing to do
prank calls and messages in Msn

Don't no who the hell!!

Please don't send and hurt my feelings ok?
I really can't stand it. If you don't stop, I will block you instantly.


My friend introduce me this song
Kesha-Your Love is My Drug...
Not really a fans of Kesha but this song
My rate: Awesome!!! ^^






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...