Monday, June 22, 2009

Seeing you, is the most happiest moments of my life


Incident:18/6

Last Thursday
the saddest day...
Didn't get to see Him... [Sobs] T^T

I thought he went somewhere to have dinner,
but after one hour,
I still can't seem to see Him either.


Pretty sad actually,
felt weak inside me,
when I see him smile I felt alive,
his smile brighten up my day.

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@

I felt completely strange
of all days Thursday!?
he didn't show up


Later that night
I decided to send him a text message;
it seems that he went to out station
...nothing is the same without him...
>>>T^T<<<


But..
we still got keep in touch
by MSN
happy... happy.. Happy...


Message to him:

" Being in paradise with your family must be fun,
really hope when you come back your smile is still the same,
must be 100% better OK? >>^0^<< "


~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

''Confess something to you''
every time whenever there is happy or sad news
the first person I want to share with is you

I feel happy talking to you
jokes and others
Reality OK!
So take care of yourself
don't make me worried about you OK?

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...