Saturday, June 27, 2009

Please don't leave me alone

After he came back,
I've been very happy, we have been chatting with each other.
That is what I want, to communicate with him.

I really wish time would stop and it never ends,
but today,
He's having a great time chatting with his friends,
I felt like I'm invisible he didn't even look at me in the eye.


My heart hurts,
"Why?" I was thinking in my mind,
maybe I'm just a souvenir to him.

I really care about him,
always keep thinking about him everyday, everytime, anywhere.
I always share my feelings with him,
but he didn't really open up to me.


I feel lost in an island far away,
waiting for him to save me,
save me from darkness and bring me to his arms and never let go.
Please don't treat me as a souvenir, I really really badly hurt right.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...