Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Doing this for him and myself

This two days~
I been exercise by using a hula-hoop
yesterday 5o minutes, today 40 minutes
I was hoping that I can loose as much weight as I can


The reason is simple
I want to look good for Him [^w^]
and I want to feel good about myself


The reason that I can do less then 50 minutes today,
because my waist had injured.
I think I stress myself too much yesterday
and today I do another 4o minutes.


~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"When you're in love with someone is great,

but it also makes you do stupid things

for your love ones."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~



Nevermind that as long as I've do my best,
I'm sure I'll loose more weight!!! ^0^


Today I thought I might see him
he said that he'll be back by Monday
I was thinking today,
I might meet him and smile at him.


But I attended the class late, so I didn't notice
I ask Psy middle of class "has he return??"
Psy said "Yes"
I was happy. Indeed Happy
being my old happy self again


After the class ended, I wanted to greet him
but I don't no where he went to
So Sue Li keep me company


Later I saw him when I'm outside with Sue Li
just right in front of Tuition.
I swear that I've seen him smile at me
I think...


His same smile, same outfit
same personality of making people laugh
Is all the same environment again

Message for him:

" I'm glad I can finally see you again, like the old days...
it brings so much memories about knowing you making jokes at me
Hope you don't stress yourself at work Ok? >>^0^<<

I like you because you made me strong, gave me courage, you're one and only person

I care and love. Please don't stress yourself OK? ^0^"


Next topic:


Next is about Justin cat's Whitey,
Poor Justin he loves his cat very much, Whitey has been with Justin for quite long.

Suddenly loose Whitey, pretty sad myself actually.

when it comes with animals it makes me sad

To be frank I hate cats,

but whitey is ok, his cute and all and had really blue eyes that are cute.

Whitey is the 1st cat I would not be afraid of, he has done its duty and Justin must be really proud of him.

REST IN PEACE WHITEY


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...