Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Is this a dream?

Today in school I'm not really happy, don't know why my eyes keep on closing during class. I really made a fool out of myself sometimes, this morning I met my friends at the same place as they usually wait for me and Sharon. Cause we came not as early as Monique and Christin. Never mind that but I always like to make fun of Michelle and Christin during our conversation, talk about their relationship and so on.


Actually to tell you the truth,
I quite envy them being so close together, How I wish "Someone" will be so close to me too.
Is not like I angry or not just seeing them being so happy and make romantic move and all,
don't know why I feel empty all of the sudden.

Maybe I haven't been a real relationship before so I don't how it feels like,
so I just can watch and observe,
sigh..why I can't have such happiness?
Why I feel so lonely and hate myself?
Christin has been a good friend but sometimes I really see a differences between us.
She is lucky I guess.


"Accept the things To which fate binds you and Love the people with whom fate Brings you together But do so with all your heart. "


Sometimes I think should I really tell them what's going on with me lately?
I usually don't talk about my problems,
I just kept it inside and never to speak to anyone about it.
Monique told me that I've been unhappy, the truth is I been thinking of "Should I trust them? Would they laugh it I told them what's going on? What if they spread out to others?
Maybe I'll ask them tomorrow.


The Happiness Place that made me Smile


One place I truly happy is going to tuition,
when I can meet "Him"
It was raining heavily and I soaking wet when I reach to class,
he was in front of me, when I push the door entrance.
I think he secretly smile at me,
I don't know is it real or is just my imagination.


I have drawn something for him, is a picture of a man and a dog in Anime drawing of cause,
tracing it using a comic book picture and draw it all the way.
I gave it to him after account class was over,the first thing I said:
" Wow you have return?"
then he smiles at me. Been waiting for that smile for so many days to appear.
After that I just put the drawing on the table and said: " This is a drawing that looks like you" he just staring blindly and Psy pull me out to 7-eleven. I hope he liked it though cause I spend one hour to finish the drawing.

Carry on with end of economy class, then I spoke to him. His been friendly and all like the old days, I really wish time could stop and let us keep talking and smile. I really like him, don't know why for some reason.


"Love is an ocean of emotions, entirely surrounded by expenses.
Love is the emblem of eternity, it confounds all notion of time
memory of a beginning, all fear of an end."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...