Thursday, June 18, 2009

Because of them I won't give up on him.



Almost being Emo again~
Because of one foolish reason~
Love♥ ~


I hate myself sometimes
always think to much
that's my weakness

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today at school
my buddies realise that I've been quite lately
their really worried about me.


Actually I was thinking about someone
the one person I'm in love with right now
I worried about him very much
I cared for him too



Is isn't the same I thought
but nothing has change but me
I think to much, really ToO muCh

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Loving someone
sometimes is bitter sometimes is sweet
"The best thing you'll ever learn is just to love,
and be love in return."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I being selfish,
I can't believe I even made my close friends worried,
they even worried till they shed their tears.
Eventually I really hide myself in a store room in class
So that no one will find me.



Sorry my friends I really think too much
I promise that I'll never make you guys worried again
logically I thought that love was easy
actually is not at all, I understand complete



After the sadness faded
my friends talked about the love that they experience before
After listening Christin and Michelle's love and Wendy's issue
I felt that I gave up too soon.




"Never tried, you'll never know

if the time has come, you mustn't loose that chance

You must grab it."






" I won't give up on you now,
I will never give up, I want to know you better than anyone else
no matter what happends I will love you forever."


"The happiness I receive from you,
I will never ever forget."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...