Monday, June 29, 2009

Go out with friends



Today really feel bad because of Christin and Michelle case, I admit I angry because they lock their blog. [Lock for what? Make a blog for what? Some more put private hate it.] Sometimes I think Christin started dating Michelle, she changed all of the sudden. Piss me off, I tell them about me and "him" what about them? Always hug here hug there, and didn't even care.


“Hate it when friends do that especially my best pal”


Don't care about them, I also going to change my blog address soon and won't let them find me. Since they are selfish, just now in school Sharon, Monique and me exit school about 10:3o am. Sharon's dad bring us to KFC, we're the first customer. Haha. I ordered porridge, Sharon and Monique ordered Burger. Few minutes later, MC came [AKA MIC+Chirs] then I just play along.
I call "him" but he didn't answer, wanted to asked something. I think his avoiding me T^T

“There's no point of being angry, being happy is more like it”


After one hour, Wendy show up with a boy, his name is Kevin. We ate finish our breakfast, all of us went to a Salon. Wendy introduce me to Kevin, his really open up and solve problems for Wendy even me. He said that he had an experience of relationship for 4 times if I'm not mistaken. Include Wendy too, the advice Kevin gave me it makes me feel much better.


Finish styling their hair we went circles, example: Comic book store, then go to a coffee shop. Sharon was thinking going to Mc' Donald, but we're tired of walking here and there. So we stay at the Coffee Shop and chat with each other.

When I came home I collapse on bed, at 8pm mom bring me see a doctor. Doctor said I'm too tired and maybe stress some issue till my body can't take it. T^T This is really getting bad, why I everytime can get sick want?


Firstly I thought todays sucks, while I met a new friend, Kevin, makes the day happy again. Nice to meet you, hope we know each other better. ^__^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...