Saturday, June 20, 2009

Master what's wrong with you??

Yesterday taekwondo was ok,
don't no what happend to Mr.Lee,
the training was really clam and relax.
I think is because of the venue,
we use a basketball court in Section 5 school.

The floor really ruff,
I step a few stones and hurt my foot,
Mr.Lee give us 10min to play a game call
"Collecting as much rocks as you can"
wht??

I only pick 5,
and Mr.Lee about 28
Wow, wht the hell?

After class Mr.Lee ended the class early,
about half an hour early,
so Psy and I went to see him after class to teach us the pattens of taekwondo.

Wow you guys should see his movements,
Mr.Lee punch and kicks all deadly.
wonder how he do that?

Anyway Good Luck Psy for your black belt test,
Gambateh^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...