Saturday, October 22, 2011

Photobucket Special Person

When I'm having doubts, 
The first person I think of is you

When I'm having stress, 
The first person I would like to ask advice from is you

When I'm having tension moments, 
The first person who came across my mind is you

When I've my happy moments,
The first person I wanted to share with is you

  Every particularly moment,
All my mind would think of the person is YOU

 
Senior, 
You're the best friend that I ever have encounter,

Even though sometimes you didn't reply my messages,
you'll do your best to reply me as soon as you can

Whenever I receive your replies it really puts a smile on my face
I'm so glad I met you, I'm so lucky to have you as my friend

Thanks a lot Senior,
P.S, I heart you =P






PhotobucketEmiko

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...