Saturday, October 29, 2011

Photobucket 28th October

28th October 2011

 I have class as usual,
When the moment I woke up my mind was thinking of you
during college days, I wish that I can see you in person again.


LOL, just think of you really cheer me up a lot,
LRT was hell in the morning, the crowed is getting worst


Reached college
I'm having principle of marketing class
the lecturer gave us a coursework, the worst thing is do it individually


My mind was like 
"Oh...man how am I gonna do this? Senior help me, I need you >.<||"
After the end of class I went out to join my classmates for lunch
I was walking along the classroom hall way and then my friend stopped me
by saying "Hey! is your Senior"


I turn around and there he was,
he smiled and said hi to me
I was surprise when he's actually right in front of me
We're in the same floor. 
His class was at room A, mine was room E


LOL.
It was awesome to meet him,
I even asked him about how to do the coursework 
He explain to me and I was looking at his eyes, 
and he guide and explain word per word.


Standing right next to him the feeling was awesome.
the shocking thing is I even saw his twin brother as well
I'm shocked that they really look alike, even their voice
except their hair, one is dyed in brown one is natural black


It was nice that Senior's brother said "Hi"
Anyway is nice to meet him as well
They are both my seniors =)


Thanks to faith that I met him 
I couldn't forget this day


"Senior C, hope you get well soon from your flu." =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...