Friday, October 14, 2011

Photobucket Screw up

I just had an accident.
Of all days. Why must today? Why now?


I was on my way driving to the LRT Station with my mom,
I have class.


While I was driving in the beginning,
everything went smoothly like the usual,
Suddenly there is a car in front of me stop all of the sudden
because of a traffic light then I also stopped with 40km miles per hour
then a motorcyclist bang behind me and got injured...


His nose bridge had a slide injury keep bleeding
I got panic and don't no what to do
I felt bad...lucky my mom beside me all else I gone insane.
It was awful...I'm felt terrible...i didn't know what happened.


Why things happened to me so fast...
I drove about 2 months then car accident happened to me today.
I'm so worried, I'm felt sorry and guilty for what happened today 
=(



Photobucket Emiko



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...